- danny and clara instinctively grabbing hands when running away from monsters ｡◕‿◕｡
- danny trying to cook for clara and ends up serving grilled cheeses by candlelight (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
- clara and danny swinging on the swingset together ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣
- clara standing on her tippy toes to kiss him (♥ω♥*)
- danny leaning down to kiss clara ✿♥‿♥✿
- danny and clara ♡＾▽＾♡
Are you going to look that terrified when you take me out for a drink? I absolutely promise I wont.
Doctor Who: Season 23
Janelle Monae at 2014 MET Gala
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
Clara Oswald ~ Robot of Sherwood
Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi share a hug before the start of the Doctor Who World Tour in Cardiff